“Project Green Spark”
….Electricity Generation from Bryophyllum_pinnatum, Crassula ovate & Kalanchoe plants….
1) A complete natural source of electricity produced from Bryophyllum plants which are scientifically proven.
2) A renewable version of contemporary electricity solution capable of running any sort of machineries or equipment.
3) An electricity generation plant which is significantly more environment friendly and will replace the extensive use of gas, coal in electricity generation.
4) Bangladesh’s weather condition is very much favorable for the production of raw materials (Bryophyllum plants). Bryophyllum plants can be cultivated in any sort of soil even as an indoor plant.
5) Bryophyllum plants are enriched with the elements like Chlorine (Cl¯), Iron (Fe++), Malic Acid, Iso-citric Acid, Citric Acid which ultimately generate electricity under controlled environment. No additional chemicals are required
6) Vegetative Propagation that is the leaf of the plant can be used as seed.
7) The blend of the Bryophyllum plants’ leaf will continue to generate electricity unless it dries out.
8) Vertical production method will ensure the proper utilization of the land.
“Our vision is to bridge the demand supply gap of electricity in Bangladesh through electricity generation from Bryophyllum plants for the first time in Bangladesh.”
Electricity sector in Bangladesh is undergoing a very difficult stage since the gap between demand and supply is almost about 500 Mega Watt (MW) daily. Current daily production capacity of all the plants is 4000 MW at max while the demand is 4500 MW and the production gap is increasing everyday for fast increasing demand. Moreover:
# Natural gas reserve, the major component for electricity generation, is declining significantly day by day.
# Coal based power plants are not environmental friendly and the extraction of coal is critical to environmental hazards.
So, there is an urgent need of alternative renewable source of electricity generation. Exactly here lies our market.
Our overall target market is whole Bangladesh where people DO Not get electricity service or suffer from problem like load-shedding .More precisely our target segments will be as follows:
1) Housing companies:
Under this segment we will establish a central electricity generation plant in commercial housing areas like ‘Bashundhara Residential Area’, ‘Purbachal Residential Area’ as well as upcoming city expansions.
Under this segment we will target developers like Concord, Asset, Sheltec, Advance etc. and will establish building integrated electricity generation plant which will generate electricity for the whole building.
3) Agricultural Segment:
We will establish electricity generation plant which will generate electricity for irrigation pump and other machineries which will ultimately boost up the agricultural production.
4) Village Segment :
Under this segment villages will be selected where electricity is not available and required number of plants will be established to ensure smooth electricity service.
5) Home Solution:
In individual families will replace traditional IPS and will be able to recharge the IPS through the ‘Liquid Bryophyllum plants.’
6) Market of ‘Liquid Bryophyllum’
Every plant and every home kit will create the market of ‘Liquid Bryophyllum’ which will be a major source of our revenue.
Bryophyllum leaves contain chlorine, iron, Malic acid, citric acid and also a large portion of water. When blended leaves come to contact with air a chemical reaction occurs where chlorine and iron become ionized. Then the use of copper and zinc plates ultimately produce DC electricity which finally gets converted into AC electricity
Leave Collection > Blend > Chemical Reaction...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document